Saturday, January 15, 2011

Your Favorite Travel Spot

It's a big world with so many places to explore I always have trouble deciding where to go next. I try to add to my list of places visited but sometimes a spot calls me back.

What is your favorite place? Do you try not to repeat or do you often return to a certain place?

I would return to every place I've ventured to, but my favorite country has to be Spain. Maybe because I have studied the history of Spain and colonization of Latin America it holds a special allure.

Share your pet travel destinations and the reasons why.

1 comment:

  1. My favourite travel destination is Russia. It is a huge country, and when I first visited it was considered an enemy state, the Soviet Union. I have been back several times, but there is always more to explore.
    I've written a small ebook to help other travellers, called Budget Travel Tips for Russia.

    ReplyDelete